Conclusion to Current AW CJK version.

Subject: Conclusion to Current AW CJK version.
From: Belcon Zhao (belcon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 06:44:04 CST

Hello:
  I have test my patch in Big5.It works fine to me.Anyone else
please test and report any bugs or problem.
  Now,I give some missed patch on Current AW CVS version.
1.in XAP_EncodingManager::initialize()
  There is still hard code for 0x400.We need a common way to
  distinguish zh_CN from zh_TW.(Vlad said will solve this problem)
2.If we copy&paste string mixed with Chinese chars and English chars,
  string's sequence will be changed.--fixed by Vlad
3.If we copy&paste Big5 chars,chars will not show in a proper way.
   --fixed by Belcon
4.in IE_Imp_RTF::TranslateKeyword,
  switch (*pKeyword)
        {
        case 'a':
                if (strcmp((char*)pKeyword, "ansicpg") == 0)

m_mbtowc.setInCharset(XAP_EncodingManager::instance->charsetFromCodepage((UT_uint32)param));
  ----->this line should be changed or we should
                        ------>change XAP_EncodingManager::charsetFrom
                        ------>Codepage(...)

If I omit anything.Please report.I can't give a common way to
solve some of these problems.So,maybe Vlad will make a patch to
solve all of these problems or more if I omit anything.:-)

Best regards,
-Belcon