Commit: another MSWord fix

Subject: Commit: another MSWord fix
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 09:54:03 CST

This one is big...

Well, I fixed a bug that would cause us to segfault on documents with
embedded WMFs in them. If we are ever going to support WMFs, we need to add
-DSYSTEM_ZLIB=1 to the CFLAGS in wv/Makefile.abi. Right now, I just return
in the _handleImage method if blip->type != DIB || PNG

As a result, importing of Word documents with unsupported media types such
as GIFs, JPGs, etc... is *much* faster now.

Dom
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS: