commit -- Re: Commit: another MSWord fix

Subject: commit -- Re: Commit: another MSWord fix
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 14:07:00 CST

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 10:54:03AM -0500, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> This one is big...
>
> Well, I fixed a bug that would cause us to segfault on documents with
> embedded WMFs in them. If we are ever going to support WMFs, we need to add
> -DSYSTEM_ZLIB=1 to the CFLAGS in wv/Makefile.abi. Right now, I just return
> in the _handleImage method if blip->type != DIB || PNG
>
> As a result, importing of Word documents with unsupported media types such
> as GIFs, JPGs, etc... is *much* faster now.

Except on windows, where this broke the build.

Fix compilation problems on Windows. Functions with a return type
must return a value. I'm shocked GCC let us get away with this. I
made the return type for that value UT_ERROR, which might be wrong,
but the return value never gets used anyway, so it doesn't matter much
yet.
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS: