Re: Latest CVS version doesn't work with MS Word 6.0

Subject: Re: Latest CVS version doesn't work with MS Word 6.0
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 11:08:51 CST

Can anyone please help me with this? Please, in wv, look at text.c

*PLEASE* help me fix this iconv byte order problem. Apparently I'm not
detecting the swapping correctly and I'm stumped. I'll send a box of donuts
to whomever does this. This is a show-stopper and I won't allow a 0.7.12
where this doesn't work on any platform.

I'd *really* appreciate the help.

Thanks a lot,
Dom