Latest CVS version doesn't work with MS Word 6.0

Subject: Latest CVS version doesn't work with MS Word 6.0
From: Belcon Zhao (belcon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 02:24:15 CST

Hello,
  Had anyone tried to import Word6.0 files?
  It was said that AW can import Word6.0 files(even contain Chinese
chars)very well.But after I update my abi&wv cvs source tree and
re-make,re-install.I tried to open Word6.0 file,but only got many
"?" and other rubbish.(even only contains English chars).
  I make a Word6.0 file with Wordpat of MS Windows98.This file
only contains "AbiWord".
  I would be very thankful if somebody point that I had made a
mistake,while AW can support Word6.0 perfectly.:-)

Best regards,
-Belcon