Re: options release build will be compiled with

Subject: Re: options release build will be compiled with
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 12:53:20 CST

> Will AW just terminate if assert if violated or it will just ignore
assertion
> violation (2nd is much more preferred IMO)?

   I think the entire point of an assert is that it's present in debug
builds but not in release builds. The assert shouldn't even be seen by the
compiler in a release build, nevermind actually be executed.

   'Course I might be wrong, and I'm sure someone will call me a Luddite for
it, but hey, bring it on. :P

   -Tom