Re: lists bug

Subject: Re: lists bug
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 12:56:06 CST

Martin Sevior wrote:
> My appologies on the horrible code. I should bit the bullet ages ago and
> just rewrote the xp code down to platform code.
:-)
No need for apologies. Without this "horrible code" we wouldn't even have
this functionality. That's from where I stand a feat worth noting.

Thanks for the info on what list type variable needed to be set to get it to
preview display the right list! It made sense, but possibly wasn't 100%
intuitive:-)

I also think that after 0.7.12 we should look at cleaning it up. Since
Thomas Fletcher also felt the same way, perhaps it would be the next thing
for us to look at. Combined efforts on a nice design, I think it could be
fixed in quite a short time.

Cheers,

Mike