Re: MSVCP50.DLL?

Subject: Re: MSVCP50.DLL?
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 12:56:29 CDT

Just like on Linux program on Win32 can be static or dynamic linked. The build process seems to build dynamic and so we need to distribute MSVCP50.DLL. This should be OK since these files is redistibutable. Can someone at AbiSource look in the instalation (VC5.0) that builds the binary, and find a directory named "redist" or something. If the file is in there, it could be placed on the web site next to the binary.

--hb