Re: Font problems with x-4.0.1 (solved)

Subject: Re: Font problems with x-4.0.1 (solved)
From: Harald Hannelius (harald@iki.fi)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 04:54:43 CDT

Ok, it was a problem with X-4.0.1. It doesn't include renderers for type1
fonts in the 'default' xf86config created by the x-server. I had to add
these lines to /etc/X11/XF86Config:

        Load "freetype"
        Load "type1"
        Load "speedo"

In order to get all my fonts working.

Sorry for the line-noise on your list :)