Re: BiDi on Windows - was it tested?

Subject: Re: BiDi on Windows - was it tested?
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 17:11:47 CDT

   Ummm... if there's no way to enable bidi support then I may have
incorrectly compiled the binary. If so, I'll recompile a new one and post
it.
   As the for the rest of your problems... I've done absolutely nothing
with BiDi, so I can't vouch for it's functionality. If I simply compiled
the binary wrong then that will be moot anyway. :)

   -Tom