Re: BiDi on Windows - was it tested?

Subject: Re: BiDi on Windows - was it tested?
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 21:01:19 CDT

Leonard -

I don't believe that much testing was done for the BiDi support under Win32.
As much of the code for BiDi is cross platorm, I added the controls to
enable those features under Win32. I checked that those controls did more
or less what they were suppose to, but nothing more. Additional testing is
always appreciated. Any problems, please post to Bugzilla.

As for enable/disable "bidi" is should occur idententically as under the
Unix build. If it doesn't then the build was probably in error.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett