Re: Commit: exporter work

Subject: Re: Commit: exporter work
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 14:31:07 CDT

Hi Vlad,

> Disclaimer: I didn't see you patch yet.
> But I don't think there were any problems with HTML and ABW exporters and
>non-latin1 locales since 0.7.12 - what exactly are your improvements
>about?

There were no changes to the HTML and ABW exporters, except to make them use
UT_String. I removed a lot of the #if 0... statements in _outputData that
were seriously obscurring the actual code, though.

I based the rest of the XML exporters (WML, DBK, FO) on the work you did on
the HTML and ABW exporters.

Sorry if I wasn't totally clear,
Dom