off-topic -- flu alert

Subject: off-topic -- flu alert
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 22:00:47 CDT

On a personal note, I hate the fact that I've had to be off-list for so
long.

There's been an incredibly nasty flu sweeping through my household for the
past 3 weeks. Counting various caregivers, it's felled seven so far, and is
still going. I consider myself lucky that I could send two emails today,
because my flu's progressed to "only" a hacking chest cold, which meant that
I was the one taking care of the twins all day.

Anyhow, there are a bunch of interesting threads I'm dying to reply to, but
right now all I can find time to do is flag them for later.

Keep up all the cool work, folks!

Paul,
green with ... envy