ispell multilingual spellchecking

Subject: ispell multilingual spellchecking
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 06:08:12 CDT

To get the language tag working with ispell, we will need to move
the whole of the ispell code into the ispell_checker class. I have
started on this and given up for the moment. It is very messy, and
pretty much means we would not be able to update our code easily
if/when an update to ispell is released.

I am wondering whether it might not be better to help Kevin
Atkinson with getting the pspell library to build on Windows, than
putting all this effort into using an application which was not
designed to be used this way.

Tomas