Re: Patch: Win32 IME support

Subject: Re: Patch: Win32 IME support
From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 09:03:27 CDT

Hi Hilary. Is there somewhere I can download this AIMME? And what
applications do support it? Do you know if it works with
MS Word or MS Explorer since they seem to have extremely good IME
support across all versions of Windows.

Maybe you can compile with my patch and test it for me. Or didn't
you have a copy of MSVC++?

Andrew.