Re: Patch: Win32 IME support

Subject: Re: Patch: Win32 IME support
From: Hilary Cheng (hilarycheng@usa.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 09:22:03 CDT

Hi Andrew,

    AIMME , u can download Global IME. But are ur Windows is pure english version ?
if u have one, u can Global IME to test it. Global IME is already support CJK Input.

    Hm, I can help u to test ur program. But I don't have MSVC to compile it. I am planning
to compile the Abiword to Compile with Cygwin.

    Would u mind post ur binary at ur homepage and let us to download to have a test on it ?

Regards,

Hilary

Andrew Dunbar ¼g¹D¡G