Re: Linking against libjpeg ?

Subject: Re: Linking against libjpeg ?
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 12:11:31 CDT

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 12:53:39PM -0400, Patrick Lam wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
>
> > We are waiting for someone to take a compelling first stab at
> > making these plugins a reality. Things that need to be considered
>
> It's unclear to me that plugins are a good idea to try to get in for 1.0.

Given that no one has even started on implementing them, I think we
should defininitely push them to post 1.0.

And, I would suggest making that a criteria for any new feature - If
you haven't started now, it won't go in 1.0. Period.

How does that sound?

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dyndns.org/decss