Re: XP design for image support

Subject: Re: XP design for image support
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 08:42:32 CDT

Sam TH wrote:
> Wow, those are big space savings - but that's an image that people
> aren't going to want to embed in AbiWord.

Unfortunately, people will want to embed that image in AbiWord, for
whatever reason. (This is irrelevant, but I worked with people a number
of years ago who wrote all their letters using Lotus 1-2-3 because they
had Lotus and knew how to use it.)

It's just too big. It
> won't fit nicely one paper, and it just won't look good enough
> printed.

Randy Kramer, trying to speak for the church secretary or her relatives.