Re: language coordination proposal

Subject: Re: language coordination proposal
From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 15:21:30 CST

--On Monday, December 17, 2001 12:32 AM +1100 Martin Sevior
<msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

> PS. In addition we're also putting together better documentation for our
> help system. David Chart is organising this and I'm sure he'd appreciate
> help in tranlating the documentation too.

Yes, he would. I've started on a final pass through the documentation of
the interface to make sure that it matches the current state of the
program, on the assumption that we are not now going to be adding any new
features. With luck, that will be finished before Christmas, and then
people can start work on translating that part.

David Chart