Re: language coordination proposal

Subject: Re: language coordination proposal
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 07:32:03 CST

Hi Damon,
         Being a totally uni-lingual English speaker this is certainly an
offer I appreciate. I'm sure we'd all love to have extra help with
translations.

Thanks!

Martin

PS. In addition we're also putting together better documentation for our
help system. David Chart is organising this and I'm sure he'd appreciate
help in tranlating the documentation too.