Russian Leters in Abiword 0.7 under OpenBSD 2.7

Subject: Russian Leters in Abiword 0.7 under OpenBSD 2.7
From: ppnmrv (ppnmrv@gagarinclub.ru)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 15:06:48 CST

Hi all!

I know, that all russian patches are puted on abiword 0.7.12,
but in my distribute of bsd I found port of 0.7 version Abiword.

I compiled it and run and of course before running I put in fonts dir
nessesary russian fonts, which work fine with patched Abiword-0.7.11 (with
that russian patches), but when I tried to open russian document or
to write on russian, there was no russian letters! I saw symbols, which
aren't russian.

The question: is this (0.7) version is already patched for russian or not?

Suggestion: It's a good idea to have precompiled binaries for OpenBSD.

Happy coding!
Pavel