Re: PageSize Backend and some changes to PageSize front end.

Subject: Re: PageSize Backend and some changes to PageSize front end.
From: Leonard Rosenthol (leonardr@lazerware.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 12:01:43 CST

At 11:12 AM +1100 2/2/01, Martin Sevior wrote:
>I think we should also have a new PageSize memeber variable
>"m_bisLandScape". If true this would swap the getWidth and getHeight
>return values. The printing code should interogate this to determine if
>printing in in Landscape or protrait mode.
>
>This should also be written out in the header of the *.abw file format.

        Not in the header, BUT for each page since we do NOT want to
preclude the (future?) ability to have different pages with different
sizes/orientations.

Leonard

                   You've got a SmartFriend in Pennsylvania
Leonard Rosenthol      			Internet:       leonardr@lazerware.com
					America Online: MACgician
Web Site: <http://www.lazerware.com/>
FTP Site: <ftp://ftp.lazerware.com/>
PGP Fingerprint: C76E 0497 C459 182D 0C6B  AB6B CA10 B4DF 8067 5E65