Re: Optimization Opportunities 1 [long]

Subject: Re: Optimization Opportunities 1 [long]
From: Ben Hall (bhall@scs.carleton.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 09:09:51 CST

Okay, I'll dust off the Alpha tongiht. It hasn't even been on since I did
the Abi 0.7.12 builds on it.

I've never used gprof or gconv before, but I'll try the man page before I
ask for help. If you know of any other good resources I'll be sure to
check those out too.

Actually, maybe an e-mail would be a good idea. Then it could be added to
either the docs or the website. Maybe we'd get other people with odd/old
hardware helping out. Just a thought..

Unfortunately, I'm at work now and won't be able to
do anything until tonight at the earliest.

Cheers,

Ben