Re: [Bug] Very Minor text display BUG in Windows installer and docs

Subject: Re: [Bug] Very Minor text display BUG in Windows installer and docs
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 08:38:47 CST

That does not happen automatically in Notepad. In Wordpad, the text
wraps properly, but I don't know whether that is because the conversion
/n -> /r/n is done, or Wordpad wraps on either /r/n or /n.

In conclusion, it's not done automatically by Windows -- it might be
done automatically by some Windows applications.

Randy Kramer