Re: vote system (was RE: version 1.0)

Subject: Re: vote system (was RE: version 1.0)
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 13:34:56 CST

At 08:52 AM 2/7/01 +0000, Jesper Skov wrote:
>IMvHO people should be able to ask for oppinion on whether (and how)
>to implement certain features. Having an implementation suggestion
>that others can comment on is a good start. With the suggested changes
>in hand, go and implement. And it should be pretty much assured that
>the patch will get accepted.

Sounds good to me.

Then again, isn't this pretty much what we've been doing all along? I know
that I personally have never felt comfortable bonging a patch without making
concrete suggestions (either publicly or privately) about what I'd like to
see before applying it.

Paul
motto -- may the best code win