Re: platform resources (was Re: commit -- libglade support)

Subject: Re: platform resources (was Re: commit -- libglade support)
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 15:11:21 CST

At 02:33 PM 2/7/01 -0600, Sam TH wrote:
>On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 12:20:02PM -0800, Paul Rohr wrote:
>> If you'd like, I can also dig out the makefile magic used to locate all of
>> the above.
>
>As someone currently learning lots about the Makefiles, I would like.

Windows resources are dealt with via the RCSRCS (pronounced RC sources)
target in the following makefiles:

  abi/src/wp/main/win/Makefile
  abi/src/config/abi_rules.mk

From there on down, everything else gets located via #include inside the RC
and RC2 files, starting here:

  abi/src/wp/main/win/Win32Main.rc

By this point, the include paths are already set so the individual resources
can be located in the appropriate AP and XAP directories:

  abi/src/config/abi_defs_wp.mk

It's even simpler than I remembered. :-)

>Thanks.

You're quite welcome. My view of the tree is a "little" dated (ie, older
than my twins), but I highly doubt that any of this has been moved.

Paul