Re: integrating bidi (was Re: version 1.0)

Subject: Re: integrating bidi (was Re: version 1.0)
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 16:03:07 CST

Paul Rohr wrote:
> Unless one of the usual refactoring experts is ready to weigh in (soon)
with
> concrete suggestions about how Tomas' code could be factored even more
> cleanly, it sounds like it's time to find ways to get this into the tree.

I bite to the title, but I still think we simply should put it in. The
longer we wait...

If it turns out to be really bad (not that I think it will be, mind you) we
can always fix it later. It is however hard to keep a patch up-to-date with
our current commit speed. :-)

I think it's better to do it, so just do it.

/Mike