Re: re CVS commit mailing list [was: ... BOUNCE ...]

From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 18:23:30 CST

What I would prefer to see is a modification on what we already have
in bonsai.

I would like to see a daily log of checkins, not just the checkins
for "those people on the hook" since we don't really run our show
that way anyway (how many times has tinderbox flared lately =;-).

I like seeing the "top commiters" but also being able to see the
daily, monthly commits this way is nice. Since as someone (I think
it was Mike ... but I'm probably wrong) pointed out. Most of
the big commits end up being the results on existing discussions
so it is handy to be able to go --> Mailing list -> Date -> Commits
for that date.

Thomas