ttf printing

Subject: ttf printing
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 13:22:49 CST

I have now got the utility to generate afm files and glyph-name <->
converison tables from Windows ttf fonts working, and for anyone
interested it is attached. Together with the PS printing patch I
posted couple of days ago, this makes it possible to use Windows
ttf fonts both as screen fonts and for printing (or at least printing
with Ghostscript), and at the moment it appears that this is the
only viable option under utf-8 locale (quite appart from the fact that
there are thousands of free ttf fonts around).

I am wondering what to do with the utility -- perhaps it might go into
abi/src/other and be build and installed in AbiSuite/bin for the Unix
build.

Tomas

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,