AbiWord on an SGI Indigo ??

Subject: AbiWord on an SGI Indigo ??
J.L.Gilmour@exeter.ac.uk
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 04:22:58 CST

I have an SGI Indigo - IP20 board, 150Mhz R4000 processor, 192Mb RAM,
Irix 6.5.6 etc.etc. After painful downloading over modem of the IRIX
version of AbiWord, it reports it will not run on my 'platform'.

So a couple of questions:

 - I presume its the old IP20 board which is the problem

 - I will need to compile from the source

I'm happy to do this, including uploading the binaries somewhere public,
but obviously I'd rather not do it if there's already a version precompiled.

Thanks for any suggestions...

Jayne.