RE: Upcoming releases

Subject: RE: Upcoming releases
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 18:29:16 CST

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, WJCarpenter wrote:

> paul> Huh? 0.8.0 would imply that it's been branched to a stable,
> paul> supported release. I kinda doubt that there's anyone here who'd
> paul> be interested in doing bugfixes to such a branch.
>
> No, I just forgot about the numbering scheme (possibly because my mind
> didn't understand any way for there to be a pre-1.0 stable release).
> According to the long-standing pattern, I agree that 0.7.13 was what I
> actually *meant* :-).

I vote for 0.90-prerelease. I have some more time comming up next week
when I can really goof off and develop for Abi. Of the issues I just
listed the only one I see as a problem is the Styles dialog.

That's because I don't understand what styles are meant to do and have
never found the need to use them.

Cheers

Martin