ut_endian.h request

Subject: ut_endian.h request
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 01:11:55 CST

Could I please ask that someone from each of the platforms
represented adds a bit into ut_endian.h that defines either
UT_LITTLE_ENDIAN or UT_BIG_ENDIAN for that platform so that
this file could be used in future if tests for endianness are needed.
At the moment we need it only under Unix (Linux and FreeBSD are
already done), but for the sake of completeness ... it might come
handy one day, since endianness is an issue in Unicode streams.

Thanks

Tomas