Re: Proposal

Subject: Re: Proposal
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 13:16:20 CST

> Cool! This looks like we're very close to having up-to-date content for
two
> platforms in the abi/shots/* tree -- qnx and unix/gnome. Now we just need
> someone to do the same work for the following subtrees:
>
> abi/shots/*/beos
> abi/shots/*/unix (ie, GTK)
>

> I've done some screenshot on Win32. Go take a look at
> http://adproject.free.fr/shots/

   This brings up an interesting question - do we want to extend the
screenshots matrix to a cube and have screenshots for our different
languages? I'd intended to do shots in English, but if we decide that the
language the shots are in doesn't matter than that's one less thing I have
to do. :)

   On a totally different note: I am glad to see people using the Win32
nightlies. :)

   -Tom