Re: Proposal

Subject: Re: Proposal
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 14:02:15 CST

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Thomas Briggs wrote:

> > Cool! This looks like we're very close to having up-to-date content for
> two
> > platforms in the abi/shots/* tree -- qnx and unix/gnome. Now we just need
> > someone to do the same work for the following subtrees:
> >
> > abi/shots/*/beos
> > abi/shots/*/unix (ie, GTK)
> >

> > I've done some screenshot on Win32. Go take a look at
> > http://adproject.free.fr/shots/
>
> This brings up an interesting question - do we want to extend the
> screenshots matrix to a cube and have screenshots for our different
> languages? I'd intended to do shots in English, but if we decide that the
> language the shots are in doesn't matter than that's one less thing I have
> to do. :)
>
> On a totally different note: I am glad to see people using the Win32
> nightlies. :)

Neat idea .. can we spin it around like a rubix cube =;-)
I'd say for the time being getting all of the screenshots
up to date with the existing platforms (regardless of the
language) would be enough for now.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf