Re: Upcoming releases

Subject: Re: Upcoming releases
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 14:11:26 CST

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Randy Kramer wrote:

Lots of good stuff
<snip>

> Hope this helps! Maybe someone else can clarify the fuzzy points, or I
> can after some more thought.

Thanks very much, Randy, Robert and Jeffry. This helps a lot. It was very
interesting to read that Word allows styles to be applied to a selected
region. Right now I believe that a style can only be applied to whole
paragraph in Abi. I think we can apply the style codes to a selected
region but I don't think it will be recognized as a style in later
editting.

Is this correct Paul?

Cheers

Martin