Re: equation editor non-image importing

Subject: Re: equation editor non-image importing
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 20:19:03 CST

Hi Seth,
        I would love equation editor support. I have a plan to implement
this eventually but it will take some time (months at least). It will take
less time others can help :-)

I *THINK* that abi could display the image of the equation that MS Word
produces witht he help of some compiler options in wv.

I think that Coalan implemented an MS Equation format to MathML converter
but I haven't followed up on that recently. What is it's status Dom?

Martin