Re: A warning before a major change.

Subject: Re: A warning before a major change.
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 03:02:41 CST

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 04:12:46PM +1100, Martin Sevior wrote:
> HI everyone,
> We have a problem with Abiword with page numbers. Right now
> page numbers are contained in a section placed at the end of the document.
> However the size of the document includes the page number sections. This
> means that it is quite possible to to place the cursor at the end of the
> text press "right arrow" and enter the page section. The cursor jumps into
> the fister header/footer and then any text entered will crash Abiword.

Martin, you appear to have just committed this. However, that was a
mistake. As Dom stated, this didn't crash on anyone's machine but
yours. For the rest of us, we were able to enter text in the headers
and footers just fine. Now we can't.

Is there a reason why this patch should still go in?

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: