Re: Backend changes ready for commit - please test it!

Subject: Re: Backend changes ready for commit - please test it!
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 05:46:13 CST

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Martin Sevior wrote:

> You got bitten by the fp_Line = NULL in fl_hdrftrSectionLayout blocks I
> think.

I'm thinking about introducing a new member variable into fl_BlockLayout.
m_bisHdrftrSection true for blocks attached to hdrftr sections.

then fp_Run 's and fp_Line 's attached to this block could grab the member
variable in their constructors and use it to short circuit any draw or
clearscreen methods. That way we could format these HdrFtrSection blocks
as usual and all the usual editting stuff would work fine. The draw and
clearscreen methods would just get short circuited.

ie

fp_line::draw(void)
{
      if(m_bisHdrFtrSection)