Re: [Release] 0.7.13 is ready to go

Subject: Re: [Release] 0.7.13 is ready to go
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 09:32:32 CST

>> hard coding of libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3? =20 I have
>> /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 in RH 6.2.

I don't get that. RH7.

Sam> Ouch. That went badly. Can you try building a binary on that
Sam> system, so that I can test it on parsons (where these were all
Sam> built)? And can someone else try these out (since Martin's
Sam> computer has a history of strange behavior).

But I do get:

GNU gdb 5.0
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux"...
(no debugging symbols found)...
(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/local/AbiSuite/bin/AbiWord_s
warning: shared library handler failed to enable breakpoint

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

Gtk-WARNING **: /usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libbuffy.so: undefined symbol: gtk_style_apply_default_background

0x82ea46f in ?? ()
(gdb) q
The program is running. Exit anyway? (y or n) y

That's with abisuite-0.7.13-Linux_i386_static.tar.bz2

Sorry,
Jesper