Re: [Release] 0.7.13 is ready to go

Subject: Re: [Release] 0.7.13 is ready to go
From: Diego Sueiro (dhsueiro@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 11:32:19 CST

--- Sam TH <sam@uchicago.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 11:03:29AM -0500, Thomas
> Fletcher wrote:
> > I have a question. How are you building these
> things when
> > we are missing the "predefines.mk" which is
> defined as
> > an include in abi/src/config/abi_defs.mk? I'm
> getting
> > build failures that look like:
> >

> Bizzarely, that error only appeared on one of my
> builds, and I just
> commented out the offending line (in
> src/config/abi_defs.mk, I

I had this problem too ( compiling from cvs ) when
this modification was introduced. Whoever did it (
haven't checked CVS blame ) prepended the include with
a minus sign, intending, I guess, that make won't fail
if the included file cannot be found. That doesn't
work in my box at all.

I've *touch*ed the file ( creating an empty one ) and
forget about it till this moment.

diego