Re: [Release] 0.7.13 is ready to go

Subject: Re: [Release] 0.7.13 is ready to go
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 13:13:51 CST

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Diego Sueiro wrote:

> Wouldn't it be better to have this file in CVS as an
> empty file with a comment in it explaining the
> rational
> about this file?
>
> Developers who customize it should be careful not to
> commit it by error, though.

   That's exactly what I'm afraid of. Someone (most likely me, since I'm
the only one aware of the feature at the moment, save you) could
accidentally commit their local copy and immediately break everyone else's
build.
   Which platform are you building on? We've established that -include
doesn't work on QNX, and Sam mentioned he had problems with it on one
platform as well. I'm just curious to know which ones (and to know if
there's an alternative).

   -Tom