Re: Copyright of Modified Ispell Code (fwd)

Subject: Re: Copyright of Modified Ispell Code (fwd)
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 01:45:13 CDT

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 02:17:39AM -0400, Geoff Kuenning wrote:
> I'm willing to remove the advertising clause. However, I'm not
> currently willing to make a release just for that purpose (mostly
> because I'm swamped and don't have the time to edit all the files).

This is great! Thank you for clearing up the problem.

I hope none of your contributors mind, though :-/. To be completely
fair, maybe you ought to give them an month or so to speak up before
making a new release with this change. I can't see why they would
mind, as it's your name, but it could be impolite to change the
license from under them.

Thanks,
Aaron Lehmann