Re: Release/Tree closing

Subject: Re: Release/Tree closing
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 03:06:46 CDT

Martin Sevior wrote:
> I put in some code to speed up scrolling by limiting the requncy
> of redrawUpdates following a lineup/line-down command.

Commenting that out didn't change it. Still broken.

If I disable the cliprect in FV_View::_draw it paints, but obviously it
flickers like mad. Not an option. Aslo, the cliprect is the same for both
debug and release, why that really can't be the problem.

> Just a thought. This code works perfectly on Unix so there must be
> something screwy happenning. In my experience this sometimes comes from
> weird timer probllems so....

I also supected timers, but it seems to not be the case. I have got a clue,
and it involves uninitialized variables. Anyway, I'm on the case and will
kill this little bugger hopefully within a few hours.

/Mike