iconv.h on OS X

Subject: iconv.h on OS X
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 08:46:19 CDT

Well, I just installed OS X on one of the G3's in the office, and
since it's the only box with a compiler around here, I decided to
build AbiWord on it.

After getting all the source, it configured properly (props to Frodo
and Hub), except that the wv configure complained about the lack of
iconv. I have libiconv as a peer dir, and wv has an iconv
subdirectory, but it doesn't seem to like those.

Then, when I try to compile, the compilation dies in wv/text.c, since
it's unable to find iconv.h.

Any suggestions? Do I have to install libiconv in some nice system
location? Build it first?

Thanks

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key