Re: iconv.h on OS X

Subject: Re: iconv.h on OS X
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 09:52:23 CDT

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 03:54:50PM +0200, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> Sorry for the RTFM.

That'll teach me. :-)

Now I have a new problem. It seems to build wv fine, execept it
doesn't build in any of the subdirectories. This then causes some
problems when it tries to link libwv.a, since most of the .o files are
missing.

I fixed this by manually going into each of the wv subdirectories, and
running make there. This allowed wv to build properly. However, I
don't think this is the reccommended build method.

Dom, do you have any suggestions? Otherwise, I'll try to work up
something.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss