Re: Bugzilla

Subject: Re: Bugzilla
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 06:59:16 CST

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 05:39:47AM -0600, Sam TH wrote:
> However, there was data loss. Fortunately, it appears that I have and
> additional backup, with the lost data. So I will be merging the two
> sets of new changes right now.
>
> Please don't add anything bugzilla for the next hour.

Ok, the data has been restored. A couple things appear as if they
were done by me, but have notes saying who really did them. But the
bug ownerships for 1207 and 1208 (the two missing bugs) are correct.
And everything that got done to the temporary bugzilla while it was up
should be in the real bugzilla. Needless to say, I'm keeping that
backup around, so if you discover any other data loss, let me know.

And you really don't want to know how much I didn't want to know this
much SQL. :-)

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss