Re: [Bug] MS Word Import .dot==.doc?

Subject: Re: [Bug] MS Word Import .dot==.doc?
From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 14:15:40 CST

> PS: I must admit that I've been thinking about what it would take to sneak
> in .awt (ie, AbiWord templates) support before 1.0, but I'm unlikely to get
> any further than a POW, and even that's a stretch, without help from others.

It already is a POW, but im not going to claim it yet.

templates will have to be localised. Shouldn't Strings && Help &&
Templates all be in a "locale" directory like the way Mozilla does it?
i want to get a Formal and Personal Letter Template done for
en-US/en-GB, de-DE, fr-FR (and maybe ga-IE) and post them.

I should probably starty by break the POW down into parts and submit
that back.

i have a bad feeling about creating another file name extension i dont
know why. Besides AWT is the name of the Java Advanced Windowing
Toolkit.

--
Are you thinking what I’m thinking, Pinky?
Uh, yeah Brain, but where are we going to find rubber pants our size?