Re: Bugzilla comments

Subject: Re: Bugzilla comments
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 16:17:53 CST

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 11:08:09PM +0100, Jesper Skov wrote:

> [snip]
> Sam> Done.
> [snip]
> Sam> Done.
> [snip]
> Sam> Done. [...]
>

> Damn! You're like putty in my hands! :) When you're done with this,
> please get the autoconf stuff working.

They were pretty easy. Bugzilla is quite well done.

As far as autoconf goes, I haven't had much time for it recently. But
I have worked around the libtool bug, and the libtool people
understand it's a bug, and might eventually fix it.

But I can generate a binary via './configure && make'. It's twice as
large as the regular binary, for some reason. And we don't have any
options. But it does work. So we shall see.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss