Re: Upcoming releases

Subject: Re: Upcoming releases
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 05:53:02 CST

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Thomas Fletcher wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
>
> > As many of you may/may not know, GUADEC 2 (Gnome User/Developer Conference:
> > guadec.gnome.dk) is coming up in early April (6-8) in Copenhagen, Denmark.
> > The last time I counted, 6 Abi developers were going to be in attendance for
> > at least part of the conference, and I'm giving a couple of talks on Gnome
> > Office. As such, I'd really like to have a new spiffy release out there to
> > show off and have these people download then. The amount of work that's
> > already been done post-0.7.13 is already huge and I'd argue that we're just
> > as stable as before, which is a *very* good thing.

Well if we manage to get a Styles Dialog / Word Export and Headers/footers
working by then I suggest the Early April release should be V0.90.

Whether or not the Lists dialog is ready is less important since we
already have a working Dialog.

So my vote for critical path for V0.90 are:

Styles Dialog
Word Export
Headers/Footers Dialog.

Do people want to adjust their priorities to get these going by then?

Cheers!

Martin