Re: Suggested bug categories

Subject: Re: Suggested bug categories
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 10:25:51 CST

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 08:23:10AM -0800, Paul Rohr wrote:
> As I've been pointing out to various folks in private, I really, really like
> how Eazel's been influencing a lot of prominent Open Source efforts to use
> Bugzilla to track "all unfinished work". Getting stuff like this right
> really helps.

Well, I'm not sure Eazel gets all the credit for this, but it is an
excellent idea. However, I think it conflicts with the goal of
getting rid of TODO as a category. For example, where else would you
suggest that I locate the 1.0 and 0.9 tracking bugs?

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss